We are finally back in stock and super excited to introduce you to the enhanced Hydrate Daily Probiotic Facial and Beard Moisturizer
1. New packaging! We want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem, which is why we’re now using airless pumps made from recycled plastic. Our old fliptop tubes were made from virgin plastic. Aside from helping the environment, our new packaging provides additional benefits:
- Prolonged freshness and potency. Exposure to air can cause oxidation that subsequently breaks down skincare products, reducing the freshness and potency of the formulas over time. The airless pump design of the new packaging prevents these issues.
- Precise dosage. Ever squeeze a tube and accidentally get more than you bargained for? Us too. Very annoying, especially if you cannot get the excess back into the packaging. Our new pumps provide 0.5cc every pump, every time.
- Accessibility. As a service-disabled veteran owned small business, we want to ensure our products are accessible to all our customers. Prior to the pandemic, we received an email from a long-time customer asking if we had any plans to package more of our products in pumps. At the time, only our beard oil was in a pump. This particular customer sustained injuries in combat and does not have use of both hands. When we received his email we knew then and there that we would transition all of the products we could into pumps. And not just any pumps, airless pumps with a wide base that can easily be used one-handed.
2. Enhanced formula to focus on your skin’s microbiome and barrier function. In order to have healthy skin (and facial hair) your skin needs to have a healthy microbiome and properly functioning acid mantle. When those are thrown out of whack, you are vulnerable to numerous skin conditions and risk infection and skin dehydration. We’ve added several new ingredients to help your skin (and microbiome).
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate – A probiotic ingredient that positively influences both the quality and speed of epidermal growth resulting in better barrier function, recovery and skin renewal. In vitro studies conducted by the ingredient manufacturer also show this probiotic can increase the thickness of the outermost layer of the skin and stimulate the production of antimicrobial peptides beneficial for both skin and skin microbiota health.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Visibly improves dull or uneven skin tone, helps regulate oil production, reduces the appearance of skin blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Can help your skin grow the lipid barrier which helps retain moisture. Niacinamide also helps build cells in the skin while protecting from environmental stressors like pollution.
That covers what’s new. So what’s the same?
If you’ve used Hydrate before, it is still the fast absorbing, non-greasy, non-comedogenic moisturizer you know and love.
For the skin – hydrates, soothes and tones the skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while antioxidants help prevent free radical skin damage.
For the beard – softens and improves texture while supporting healthy growth. Reduces beard itch and irritation while combating beardruff.
As always, all of our products are fragrance free. Hydrate maintains its fresh and clean scent (though not as sweet smelling) that is a joy to apply but quickly dissipates so as not to interfere with your cologne or cause headaches like fragranced products often can.
What’s new with stubble + ‘stache
We are now a certified Benefit Corporation! Certified B-Crops are businesses that meet the highest verified standard of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Ocean waste plastic removal. We’ve partnered with the ReSea Project and with every website order, we remove five plastic bottles from the ocean. Our goal is to become one of the very few plastic negative companies that actually reduce plastic waste instead of adding to it.
- Carbon neutral shipping. We employ AI that calculates the carbon emissions to get your order from us to you. We then donate to forest preservation initiatives that offset those emissions. We’re currently helping fund the Jarí Para Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon Rainforest.
By: Nicholas Karnaze
Title: Hydrate Enhancement. Things to know about the new Hydrate: Daily Probiotic Facial + Beard Moisturizer
Sourced From: www.stubbleandstache.com/blogs/blog/three-things-to-know-about-the-new-hydrate-daily-probiotic-facial-beard-moisturizer
Published Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 18:27:34 +0000