Enhance Your Already Perfect Penis By Shaving It
Shaving on and around the penis is being done by males not just for surgery anymore. Just take a look around the locker room the next time you’re at the gym.
Today’s males say shaving the pubic hairs on and around their penis is a way to feel fresh and look neat and clean. And cleanly shaving their shaft allows a condom to slip on and off much easier.
These are very good reasons to support shaving the penis indeed.
But – If a male is being totally honest, he’ll tell you that he is shaving his pubic hair because it gives his penis the appearance of being larger and it gets a lot more, ahem, attention when it’s cleanly shaved.
So for those of you males who are interested – Here are a few things you should know before shaving on and around your penis:
1) Never start shaving your penis unless you’re sober and fully alert. The pubic area is much more sensitive than your face, which means it’s much easier to hurt yourself, so you want your wits about you.
2) And while penis shaving is pretty easy to do, it does require patience and care.
3) If you’re shaving for the first time and have long pubic hairs, trim them with scissors or better yet, a hair trimmer.
4) Take a long, hot shower or bath. This will open the follicles, (the skin depressions from which hair emerges), and soften your naturally coarse pubic hairs to make shaving easier.
5) Pat dry your shaft and surrounding area with a soft, clean towel.
6) Apply a generous amount of a rich lubricant. Allow this to sit for at least 3 minutes before you begin shaving.
7) ALWAYS use a new blade in your razor.
Note: It’s rumored that if you start shaving your general pubic area, testicles, and inner thighs, you’ll get the best optical illusion, er, affect of a larger penis.
If you do decide to start shaving your general pubic area and inner thighs while you’re at it, make sure another new blade is easily available so you can change blades if your razor starts to drag.
Start by shaving the penis in the direction the hair grows, making sure you shave all sides. If it isn’t already erect, gently pull your penis upwards. This will make it easier to shave.
Once you’ve removed all hairs, go back and shave against the way the hair grows. This will give you the clean, close and smooth shave you’re after. But don’t shave the same area more than this second time or apply too much pressure. The last thing you want is a razor burn on your penis from shaving.
After shaving your penis, make sure to completely rinse off any traces of the lubricant with warm water. Then rinse with cold water. This will close and calm the follicles and generally tone the skin.
Pat, don’t rub, your penis dry with a clean, soft towel.
Some males apply a non stinging astringent after shaving. But to avoid any reaction, just lightly dust your penis with a talc free powder or plain cornstarch.
Ultimately, you want to prevent any kind of irritation to this newly raw skin. So focus on keeping it dry and doing what you can to limit initial friction. If you don’t already, wear some loose fitting boxer shorts for a while after shaving.
Many males go as long as possible between shaves in the belief that it will reduce skin irritation. But it’s been suggested that the incoming hair stubble is what causes skin problems, so shaving more often is actually better.
Males who are very physically active are usually shaving every other day.
While it’s a fact that eventually, after regular shaving, the hairs will become weaker and softer and your penis will remain smoother – If you’re not ready, able and willing to follow the regimen outlined here, you probably shouldn’t start shaving your penis.
Because anyone will tell you, there’s only one thing worse than a hairy penis – And that’s a stubbly, scabby penis.
A dry shaver is definitely the safest penis shaver. Do some research and discover the compact shaver that’s designed specifically for safely shaving the penis.